It's all about saving and caring for as many as we can. We believe education is the key to ending abuse. PomRescue.com, Inc. a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the state of SC and the IRS 501(c)(3) code public charity. Located in Spartanburg, SC.
PomRescue.com inc
PO Box 14
Roebuck SC 29376

Thursday, January 22, 2004



Tracker Jack- the continuing digest of a PuppyMillrescue Chapter 6

Yesterday I moved my computer from the basement up to my daughter's old room. It is much more comfortable up here.
Last night I went downstairs to heat a cup of tea for 2 min in the microwave and by the time I got back upstairs(only 2.5 min later) Jack was in a panic! The other pups were up here with him and everything was fine, but the psychological damage of what has been done to him is just beginning to surface.
I suppose in his mind, when I went out of sight I was abandoning him forever. I wish there was a way I could make him understand, that he will never be left forever again.
He went to sleep looking at me, with that precious little tongue sticking out, and my hand on his back.

To get him to rest in his new bed I have to put my PJ's in there. Now this is his devotion and attachment after only 11 days!
He looks good this morning, alert and toddling along behind my every step, on his little wobbley legs.

No comments: