It's all about saving and caring for as many as we can. We believe education is the key to ending abuse. PomRescue.com, Inc. a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the state of SC and the IRS 501(c)(3) code public charity. Located in Spartanburg, SC.
PomRescue.com inc
PO Box 14
Roebuck SC 29376

Monday, January 05, 2004

Sharon with her blind and deaf red Min Pin



This is my sister Sharon with her blind and deaf red Min Pin 'Spunky Monkey' and her little girl 'Money Penny'. When she asked me if she should consider adopting a blind and deaf dog, I was all for it.
Mackenna (my AOL Pom pal) had adopted a senior blind and deaf Pom, now named 'Scupper Pup', and he has done so well and been such a blessing. He is even the mascot for their search and rescue team and goes to schools to teach children how to 'sit and stay' if they should become lost in the wild.
I told Sharon about him, and he has become our inspiration. As I am sure most of you know, I adopted Trevor, who is blind almost 6 months ago. What a love he is!

No comments: