It's all about saving and caring for as many as we can. We believe education is the key to ending abuse. PomRescue.com, Inc. a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the state of SC and the IRS 501(c)(3) code public charity. Located in Spartanburg, SC.
PomRescue.com inc
PO Box 14
Roebuck SC 29376

Friday, August 20, 2004




">"The Lord is near the broken-hearted; He saves those crushed in spirit."(Psalm 34:18)

I read this scripture and I think this must be true. I look at the latest two rescue boys that I picked up at the Humane Society yesterday. They were not only broken hearted, but broken bodied and crushed in spirit. Their little thin starved bodies, covered in fleas, scabs, and hanging mats of fur. These babies were broken all right.....but the Lord was near. He whispered to my spirit to call and check on them. The rescue co-ordinator just happened to be looking for a Pomeranian rescue when I picked up the phone and called her. Coincidence?? Don't think so.....As long as this body of mine keeps on working, I hope to keep on doing what is His will for my life.

No comments: